What are the main ingredients in Victoria?
- Victoria: Water, Barley Malt, Non-malted Cereals, Hops.
What is the nutritional information for Victoria?
- *Based on a 12 ounce serving.
How many IBUs are in Victoria?
Does Victoria contain gluten?
- There isn't an accepted methodology for testing gluten content in fermented beverages, so we cannot provide an accurate amount of gluten in our beers. There are traces of gluten in all our beers. We recommend that you consult your physician regarding consumption.
Is Victoria vegan friendly?
- Yes, Victoria is vegan friendly. We do not use any products derived from animals.
What is the shelf life for Victoria?
- While there are many factors that contribute to beer shelf life, we have found that in order to enjoy the consistently fresh taste of Victoria, it is best to drink within nine months of production.
How can I find the code date?
- We strive for the highest standards of quality and freshness for our beers. Our code date is printed on the neck of the bottle or bottom of the can. This code represents the production date. Please reference our code date chart.
What are the ideal storage conditions for Victoria?
- Storage conditions also play a factor in the shelf life and quality of beer. Prior to opening, Victoria should be kept in a cool, dry, dark area away from bright light. Optimum storage temperature is 53 - 59 degrees Fahrenheit. Avoid extreme temperature changes.
Where can I purchase Victoria?
Can I order beer directly from Constellation Brands?
- Legal restrictions prevent us from shipping beer directly to consumers, but don’t worry, Victoria is likely available at a location near you! We sell beer to local distributors who then sell it to retailers such as grocery stores, convenience stores, bars and restaurants. Please contact your local distributor carrying our products to obtain pricing and availability information.
How can I submit a donation request?
- Please visit https://cbrands.versaic.com/Login.aspx to submit your request. Our friends in our Corporate Marketing and Community Affairs departments will review your request as soon as possible.
Can I submit a sponsorship request?
- We’re grateful to have so many fans that are enthusiastic about the brand and want to connect us with great products and events. Unfortunately, are not accepting any outside solicitation at this time.
Can you send me promotional merchandise?
- If you’re looking to sport some great branded threads or buy other merchandise, your best bet is to visit http://www.constellationbeergear.com where you can purchase hundreds of great items.
Where can I submit my ideas?
- The excitement and enthusiasm our consumers have for our brands is contagious. Thank you for your support! However, any ideas for products, concepts or commercials must come from our paid agencies we work with. Though we know our consumers have great ideas, it would infringe on our contracts with those agencies if we accepted outside ideas. In addition, we want to avoid any misunderstandings about the origin of ideas, concepts, etc. Accordingly, we cannot not accept your submission.
How can I become a beer promotional model?
- Becoming a beer promotional model is actually handled differently in each area of the U.S. We sell beer to beer distributors who then sell it to retailers such as grocery stores, convenience stores, bars and restaurants. Our beer distributors use local agencies to hire models for events. Contact your local beer distributor that sells our brand, and ask to talk to the sales team. Those are the companies that hire the agencies.
How do I apply for a job within the company?
Where can I find more information about investor relations?
For any additional inquiries regarding Victoria, please contact our Customer Care Center at 800-354-9975.